February 24, 2014

My baby is 6 months old!

 Time has flown by the last six months, it's hard to believe Thomas has been with us for half a year already.  Every day is better than the last.  Thomas is the happiest baby I've ever met, which I'm sure he gets from his dad who shares the same love for life & all things positive.  Thomas is aching to be mobile, he's such a busy body & spends most his time on the floor trying to scoot into a crawling position, which I'm sure he'll master any day now.  Until then, I'm trying to squeeze in as much cuddling & holding as I can get my hands on.  

We've been taking monthly pictures, which so far have been fairly easy, until now.  This series of shots was a matter of seconds.  Playing with toys, very quick (fuzzy pic) smile, then ripping the sticker off & trying to eat it…



We're so in love with this boy.

No comments: